The Forks Area Trail Map
Maps are available in the main lodge for a small donation to The Forks Area Trail Club.
- ITS 86 from Berry’s Store in West Forks heading east toward Greenville. We turn around about 14 miles before Greenville.
- ITS 87 heading south toward Bingham. We turn around 15 miles from Bingham. We also groom the 3 mile spur trail to the Moxie Mountain Overlook.
- Bald Mountain Trail connecting ITS 86 with ITS 87.
- Kennebec River Trail from Northern Outdoors to Berry’s Store in West Forks.
- Pleasant Pond Trail connecting ITS 87 with the Bald Mountain Trail.
The trail system is designed with several “loops” and takes advantage of the areas many unique scenic landmarks, such as the Kennebec River and Moxie Mountain. Visit our snowmobile trail conditions reports to see the current report from The Forks Area Trails Club trail-master.
Click the following link to download the full map.